Video Coming Soon…
- Websites SEO health Is good (Take Health Check Here)
- You have your keywords ready (Start Your Keyword Research Here)
Check search intent
- search the term in google.
- check if it is a blog that is listing #1 or a video, recipe, event, etc. – this shows what content type is set for this keyword – writing a blog will not help you rank.
- ask the question “are the search terms aligned with your product? e.g. HR based app content should be recruitment-based. Something a job seeker would be searching for e.g. corporate cover letter template, interview tips, how to get a pay rise etc.
- Go to the top 3 results
- What is their word count? What elements make up the page?
- What are their headings?
- What are their FAQs?
- What is their CTA?
Check Googles People Always Ask Section
Copy the headings (KEEP THEM IDENTICAL)
Copy the answers –> Quilbot Spin process
People Always Ask Section = Your FAQ Section On Your Service Page or Your Inspiration For Your Next Blog Post.
Copy top 3 ranked competitions content.
Paste into https://quillbot.com/ – PARAPHRASE
Paste into Grammarly – CHECK PLAGERISM IS 0% + FINSESSE
This is the bulk of your service page content.
Technical Pass Criteria For Service Page
- H1 must be the keyword
- Keyword in the title tag
- Keyword in the meta description
- H2 must include the keyword
- Section for other areas at the bottom
- FAQs (from people also ask section)
- Permalink must contain the keyword
- Alt text of any images must contain the keyword
- Content must be 1000 words or 200 more than top competitor result
- 0% duplicate (excluding headers and footers)
- Include Job listings (schema for job listings https://schema.org/JobPosting)
- Job requests must be unique – cannot use on every page (if using them)